Read more about this motorcycle. Specification, detail, pictures and video. Please comments and give rating, tell others about it. Feel free to look around, we open 24 hours a day.
Make ModelHonda CBR 600F4
Engine: Liquid cooled, four stroke, transverse four cylinder, DOHC, 4 valve per cylinder.
Bore x Stroke: 67 x 42.5 mm
Compression Ratio: 12.0:1
Induction: 4x 36.5mm slanted flatside CV
Ignition / Starting: Digital transistorized / electric
Max Power: 110.2 hp 81kw @ 12500 rpm
Max Torque: 6.6 kg-m 65Nm @ 10500 rpm
Transmission / Drive: 6 Speed / chain
Front Suspension: 43mm fully adjustable cartridge-type fork 120mm wheel travel
Rear Suspension: Pro-Link featuring fully adjustable gas-charged remote reservoir damper 120mm wheel travel
Front Brakes: 2x 296mm discs 4 piston calipers
Rear Brakes: Single 220mm disc 1 piston caliper
Front Tire: : 120/70 ZR17
Rear Tire: : 180/55 ZR17
Dry-Weight: 168 Kg
Fuel Capacity: 18 litres
Standing ¼ Mile 10.7 sec / 130 mp/h
Top Speed160 mp/h / 257.5 km/h
ReviewsMotorcycle.com / Motociclismo
ManualHonda_CBR600_F4i_01-03_ / blackbears.ru03_ / apelsin.haigekassa.ee
· Liquid-cooled DOHC 16-valve four-stroke Engine: utilizes latest Honda design and manufacturing technologies for incredible mid-range and top-end performance.
· Inclined cylinder-head cover mating surface permits higher placement of the intake camshaft for a straight intake tract providing improved Engine: efficiency and power.
· RC45™-inspired aluminum composite cylinder sleeves are high-pressure-formed from sintered aluminum powder impregnated with ceramic and graphite. The lightWeight: composite sleeves provide better wear resistance and superior heat dissipation than conventional sleeves.
· Aluminum alloy pistons feature LUB-Coat solid lubricant to minimize friction between the piston and cylinder wall.
· Ram-air provides a high volume of cool air to the airbox, utilizing a two-stage system that precisely balances air pressure within the carburetor float and vacuum chambers with the air flowing through their bores, providing sharp throttle response, linear power delivery and incredible performance at all speeds.
· 36.5mm-bore carburetors offer a simple design for competition tuning.
· Four-into-two-into-one exhaust system feeds single high-output polished stainless steel muffler for maximum power and efficiency.
· Four transistorized direct-ignition coils integrate spark plug cap and high tension lead to produce a high-voltage, long-duration spark, providing maximum performance at high Engine: output levels.
· Electronic ignition CPU provides digital 3-D mapping for cylinder pairs, creating ideal spark advance settings for all riding conditions.
· Direct, shim-under-bucket valve actuation ensures high-rpm performance and durability and offers 16,000-mile maintenance intervals.
· Mechanical automatic cam-chain adjuster provides quiet, reliable service.
· Seven-plate clutch utilizes a tough lining material to maintain performance and durability.
· cooling system features a series-flow pattern that reduces piston crown and spark plug seat temperatures, resulting in increased power.
· Bearingless water pump is lightWeight: and features high-efficiency design.
· Round-type high-Capacity: liquid-cooled oil cooler contributes to lightWeight: Engine: design.
· Clutch cover integrates pulser cover and is lighter than traditional designs.
· Smooth-shifting close-ratio six-speed transmission features ratios carefully matched to Engine: ‘s power band.
· Aluminum twin-spar Frame: utilizes new casting technology processes to create a strong Frame: with excellent rideability.
· Pro Frame: design locates the lightWeight: extruded aluminum box-section swingarm via a combined pivot in both the Frame: and the rear of the Engine: , producing superb handling and high-speed stability with excellent control.
· LightWeight: aluminum rear subFrame: section.
· Rigid, 43mm HMAS™ front fork offers rebound, compression damping and spring preload adjustability.
· 40mm HMAS rear shock assembly utilizes Pro-Link¨ design with external reservoir for plush feel and excellent, well-controlled high-speed damping.
· Twin front calipers feature four pistons each, with special nickel-plate surface treatment to enhance lever feel under repeated hard braking.
· Sintered brake pads and 296mm floating front discs provide ultimate stopping power.
· Hydraulic rear disc brake features single-piston caliper and 220mm disc.
· Hollow three-spoke cast aluminum wheels.
· Wide, 3.5-inch front wheel with 120/70ZR-17 Z-rated front tire and wide, 5.5 inch rear wheel with 180/55ZR-17 Z-rated rear tire.
· Durable, lightWeight: #525 O-ring-sealed drive chain.