Read more about this motorcycle. Specification, detail, pictures and video. Please comments and give rating, tell others about it. Feel free to look around, we open 24 hours a day.
Make ModelHonda VTR 1000 RC51 SP2 Castrol Rep
Engine: Liquid cooled, four stroke, 90°V-twin cylinder, DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
Bore x Stroke: 100 x 63.6 mm
Compression Ratio: 10.8:1
Induction: Electronic fuel injection
Ignition / Starting: Computer-controlled digital transistorized / electric
Max Power: 136 hp 100 KW @ 9500 rpm
Max Torque: 10.7 kg-m 105 Nm @ 8000 rpm
Transmission / Drive: 6 Speed / chain
Front Suspension: 43mm inverted cartridge-type fork with adjustable spring preload, and compression and rebound damping, 130mm axle travel
Rear Suspension: Pro-Link with gas-charged integrated remote reservoir damper offering adjustable preload, and compression and rebound damping, 120mm axle travel
Front Brakes: 2x 320mm discs 4 piston calipers
Rear Brakes: Single 220mm disc 1 piston caliper
Front Tire: : 120/70 ZR17
Rear Tire: : 190/50 ZR17
Seat Height813 mm
Fuel Capacity: 18 litres (2.5L)
Consumption average19.5 km/lit
Standing ¼ Mile 10.9 sec / 209 mp/h
Top Speed271.3 km/h
ReviewMotorcyclist / Motorsport it / 2WF.com / Motormag / Motociclismo 1 – Motociclismo 2 / Motocorse / Motorcycle Daily
VideoMotorcycle-USA / Motorcycle-USA / Hondaitalia.com
Honda’s RC51 won the 2002 AMA Superbike championship as well as dethroning Ducati as World Superbike champion. The 2003 RC51 offers incredible superbike performance for enthusiasts seeking the most powerful, best handling V-twin sport bike.
· Prodigious power is produced across a broad rpm band, peaking with 133 bhp at 10,000 rpm and 71 lb./ft.of torque at 8000 rpm in street-legal trim.
· Large 62mm fuel injection throttle bodies inspired by HRC’s championship works racers.
· Two fuel injectors for each cylinder feature 12 laser-drilled jet holes in each injector tip for finer fuel atomization, resulting in more responsive throttle performance and faster, more efficient combustion for stronger power output.
· Twin side-mounted radiators each have electric cooling fans to improve Engine: cooling.
· Cone-shaped clutch spring plate quiets and smoothes clutch engagement. .
· HRC-designed press-forged aluminum swingarm.
· HRC-designed integrated remote rear shock reservoir is positioned for easy fitment of center-up high-performance competition exhaust.
· Five-spoke wheels feature aerodynamic forward-facing V-shaped spokes and next-generation Dunlop D208 tires.
· Windscreen shape is derived from Colin Edwards’ championship World Superbike HRC racer.