Read more about this motorcycle. Specification, detail, pictures and video. Please comments and give rating, tell others about it. Feel free to look around, we open 24 hours a day.
Make ModelYamaha YZF 1000 R1 10th Anniversery Haga Replica
Engine: Liquid cooled, four stroke, transverse four cylinder, DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder.
Bore x Stroke: 77 X 53.6 mm
Compression Ratio: 12.7:1
Induction: Fuel Injection with YCC-T and YCC-I
Ignition / Starting: TCI / electric
ClutchCable-operated multiplate wet slipper clutch.
Max Power: Without Induction: ,132.4 kW 180 hp @ 12500 rpm / with Induction: , 139.0 kW 189 hp @ 12500 rpm
Max Torque: Without Induction: , 112.7 Nm 11.5 kg-m @ 10000 rpm / with Induction: : 118.3 Nm 12.1 kg-m @ 10000 rpm
Transmission / Drive: 6 Speed / chain
Gear Ratio1st 38/15 (2.533) / 2nd 33/16 (2.063) / 3rd 37/21 (1.762) / 4th 35/23 (1.522) / 5th 30/22 (1.364) / 6th 33/26 (1.269)
Frame: Deltabox V aluminium
Front Suspension: 43mm inverted telescopic fork w/adjustable preload, compression damping, rebound damping; 119.5mm wheel travel
Rear Suspension: Single shock w/piggyback reservoir; adjustable for hi-/lo-speed compression damping, rebound damping, spring preload
Front Brakes: 2x 310mm discs 6 piston calipers
Rear Brakes: Single 220mm disc 1 piston caliper
Front Tire: : 120/70 ZR17
Rear Tire: : 190/50 ZR17
Seat Height835 mm
Dry-Weight: 172.8 kg
Fuel Capacity: 18 Litres
Standing ¼ Mile 10.5 sec / 232.9 km/h
Standing 1000 m 18.9 sec / 275.2 km/h
Top Speed287.7 km/h
R1 video 1 / R1 video 2 / MCN R1 versus the rest / Videomoto / Yamaha R1 Commercial / R1 2007 / OneWheelDrive.Net / Drawing a Motorcycle in MS Paint
Yamaha-motor. COM / Yamaha Motors / Motormag / Motorbox / Motorcycle Daily 1 – Part 2 / Motociclismo.es / Topmoto.it / 1000ps / Cycle World / Motociclismo.it / Specialmag.it / Motoplus-web.com / Motomag / Topmoto.it / Motoplus-web.com / MCNews / Motoplus-web.com / Comparativa Superstock Motociclismo.it / Wheals24 /Motorcycle-USA 1 Motorcycle-USA 2 / Onewheeldrive / Motorcycle.com / Mototest.be / 1000ps Test / 2007 Superbike Smackdown / Motorrad 1000 shootout / Motorrad 10098 vs R1 / Messaggero / Mc24.mo / Motorcycle.com shootout / bma-magazin.de
* Light, powerful and packed with trickle-down MotoGP technology, the YZF-R1 is the most advanced Open-class production motorcycle ever built.
* The YZF-R1 uses the YCC-T fly-by-wire throttle system for flawless response under all conditions.
* Inline four-cylinder Engine: is the most powerful, tractable R1 powerplant ever, thanks partially to the world’s ?rst electronic variable-length intake funnel system.
* Slipper-type back torque-limiting clutch greatly facilitates braking/downshifting from high speed.
* Aluminum Deltabox Frame: and swingarm take Open-class handling to the next performance level.
* Six-piston radial-mount front brake calipers and 310mm discs generate the kind of braking power a bike like the R1 requires.